Every Model Needs To Know What Onlyfans Has To Offer
Best OnlyFans: Featured This Month
What is OnlyFans
OnlyFans launched in 2016 as a subscription-based online platform where users can sell or purchase original content. It appears similar to Facebook but only in layout, as creators post videos, pictures, and updates on their pages. But that’s where the similarities end.
OnlyFans gained popularity in the spring and summer of 2020 when the pandemic hit and sex workers and other people in the industry needed a platform to showcase their talents. Other sites like Instagram and Facebook were cracking down on demon time, so OnlyFans gave users a site where they could safely exhibit their offerings and get them out for the whole world to see.
OnlyFans became the center for all things adult — and more. Users like Cardi B and Bhad Bhabie started to use it to release content exclusive to the site. Other creators like DJs, yoga and fitness instructors, influencers, chefs, music personalities, and many more have taken full advantage of the site and monopolized its lucrative platform.
Creators utilize a paywall for individuals to gain access, with prices ranging from anywhere from free to $4.99, all the way up to $49.99 per month. Some offer tip menus for even more exclusive content, direct messaging, custom videos, pictures, and more. The company charges a 20% fee for all transactions made on the site. Only Fans has an offering for everyone and anyone, no matter your taste, niche, or even fetish.
Who Owns Onlyfans
OnlyFans was founded by business entrepreneur and now billionaire Timothy Stokely. It is currently owned by Fenix International Limited, a digital marketing agency.
Stokely was the CEO from 2016 to 2021. The current CEO is Amrapali Gan, an Indian-born American businesswoman who was appointed as CEO in December of 2021, succeeding Stokely. She joined OnlyFans in September of 2020 as Chief Communications and Marketing Officer and has previously worked for Quest Nutrition and Red Bull.
How Much is Onlyfans Worth?
In late 2020, it was reported that OnlyFans had 85 million users and more than a million creators on its site. OnlyFans’ user base topped 120 million, and creators collectively earned $3 billion in revenue by March 2021. OnlyFans reports that it pays out more than $200 million a month to its creators. The company valuation reached a whopping $1 billion in 2021. The company’s growth has been exponential, and the pandemic only added to its value.
How Much Can You Make Selling Feet Pics?
OnlyFans is one of the safest, most lucrative platforms for feet pictures. Many creators want to make money on the site, and with feet, you don’t have to show your face, making your content much more anonymous. Users can make up to $200 per day or more selling feet pics, however, you do need to find ways to show that you are “authentically” you.
Subscribers want to know that the feet they are viewing are coming from a sexy bombshell, and that can be hard to do without showing more parts of you. There are ways, though. Places like Reddit and Instagram are excellent for increasing your “foot” traffic and driving users to your OnlyFans page. All you have to do is get a little creative, and you’ll be well on your way to running your own, lucrative foot page.
Pros and Cons of OnlyFans
Curious about starting an OnlyFans business? Here are some pros and cons that may help you decide.
- It’s flexible. You work when you want and how you want. You decide the content you want to create, how much of it you want to post, and when you want to post it.
- You can work from anywhere, literally anywhere. You don’t need an office or business to get started. You can even work from the comfort of your own home.
- It can be rewarding. You’re making people happy and connecting with those you probably wouldn’t be able to on a regular basis. You get to create a fan base and find those that want to follow you and see what you’re going to do or create next.
- Minimal start-up cost. You really just need a camera and the propensity to create some cool stuff that people are going to want to see. Even your smartphone will do to start!
- Meaningful business connections. You never know who you’re going to meet, who will discover you and your talents, or what unique business opportunities you’re going to find.
- You control how much you work. You aren’t on a schedule, and no one is telling you when and how much you have to work. You are in charge. You can work as little or as much as you want. This can be a side hustle or a full-time gig.
- There is unlimited income potential. OnlyFans has no cap on how much you can make, so the more you get out there, the more money you can rake in.
- No experience needed! There are no certifications or qualifications called for when starting an OnlyFans page. All that is needed is you and your unique talents and personality.
- You get to do something you’re passionate about. You can express yourself, your opinions and values, and build your identity and reputation how you want. You get to be you and do something you truly love to do
- The business is easy to learn. There is so much information out there from so many previous creators that learning how and what to do is a breeze.
- There are many ways to make money, from monthly subscribers to tip menus, custom content and direct messaging — the choices are endless and all yours to make. You’re the boss!
- You make money even when you’re not online. Passive income is one of the many benefits that all entrepreneurs look for in a business.
- There’s a lot of competition on OnlyFans, so it’s a good idea to do some research, analyze the market, and see what the demand is.
- There are no personal benefits, meaning you are self-employed and in charge of your own insurance and paying your own taxes. This can be costly and confusing for someone new to the biz.
- You can get lonely. Most creators work alone and are isolated. While they do talk with their fans a lot, many don’t get a lot of face-to-face interaction.
- There’s no security or steady income. Sometimes there are slow periods, and your income will suffer, so you need to plan for times like these.
- Your work isn’t always exciting and fulfilling. It can get repetitive as customers may ask for the same thing over and over again.
- Work-life can take over. If you want to make serious money, most content creators say you need to put in the time. This means daily posts and regularly interacting with your subscribers. OnlyFans is a time commitment if you want to take it seriously.
- It can be a financial struggle to start. For some, it’s a slow roll to get going. It’s hard to get a fan base and takes time and commitment. You may not see the financial rewards at first, and your wallet may suffer a bit.
- Minimal physical activity. While it might seem like you’re always out and about creating content, a lot of your time will be spent at your computer interacting and administering your site. There’s a lot of downtime that some users struggle with.
- The internet can be a cruel place, so you need to grow some thick skin. Unfortunately, there are trolls and other jealous people out there who want what you have, so get ready for some criticism and some harsh judgments. Just know you’re doing you and what you love, and that’s all you need to stand your ground. You got this!
Is OnlyFans Legit and Safe?
OnlyFans is a legitimate site. Users and creators must log in with an email address and credit card information that is secured safely on their website. Creators must provide identification and a headshot to set up an account. OnlyFans trusted servers contain all that data.
However, it is good to be cyber-aware. As a user, I have a private email address I use for the site, a strong password used explicitly for OnlyFans, and I’ve taken advantage of the two-step authentication that they offer. This way, I know that I have done my best to keep myself and my information as safe and secure as possible.
The website is set up so subscribers and other users cannot take screenshots, copy, or download any pictures or videos that they did not exclusively pay for or that the creator did not intend to send to them. That way, users know their content is secure and explicitly for the site. Many creators also take the extra step of adding a legal write-up on their page stating that all their content is exclusively theirs and any copies or reproductions of it can be pursued by the authorities.
How Does Onlyfans Work and What Are Its Main Features?
As already mentioned, OnlyFans is a subscription-based service. To use it, you must create an account and subscribe to the page you are interested in. Some pages are free, and others cost anywhere from $4.99 per month to $49.99 per month at the high end. Some creators also utilize tip menus for added bonus features that you can unlock with some added green.
As a creator, all you need is a piece of government-issued identification and a headshot, and you can be well on your way to starting your own OnlyFans account. Starting is easy, and you don’t need any credentials or certificates to get going. Just your own imagination and unique talents — what makes you, you!
There are some OnlyFans features you may not know about, though. Here, we’ve made a list of some of them.
- Tipping. Researchers have shown that people tip because they care. OnlyFans has this unique feature that other sites don’t offer and it gives the fans an opportunity to show their appreciation while also giving the creators some added income on the side.
- PPV messaging. You can send PPVs to one or all your subscribers, and all you have to do is name your price. It’s an excellent way to make some extra cash while also pleasing your viewers.
- Schedule posts. This can be a full-time job, but that doesn’t mean you have to be at it 24/7. I schedule my posts for different time zones when I’m sleeping, when I want a day off, or when I just want to sit back and relax and make some money — my posts do the work, so I don’t have to.
- Go live. You can post live videos and stream as you go for live interactions and exciting real-time content. You can also record this for later for those viewers that couldn’t tune it at the time. It’s great for some added fun!
- OnlyFans works directly from your phone. It’s mobile-optimized so you can create on-the-go productions straight from your device, giving you the opportunity to live-stream anytime and anywhere you get the inspiration.
- Multiple platform integration — like Twitter! You can connect your OF account to Twitter and boost your traffic from there. OnlyFans believes you should use all the media outlets you can to increase your fan base, so when you post from Twitter, you can live link your OF account as well.
- Polls. I love doing these! Nothing is more fun than creating a poll to engage your fan base and see what they’re doing, what they want, and who they are. This is a great way to get them up and raring to go!
- The vault. The vault stores everything you have ever posted — your pics, vids, DMs, and more! This is a great feature in case you ever want to go back and send something out you’ve already created or if you want to reach back for an oldie, but goodie, salacious pic of that beach scene you did last month.
- Stories. Like FB stories, these are pretty much the same EXCEPT they are uncensored. So you can post whatever you want and highlight all the ongoings of your exciting, possibly XXX-rated day.
- Page statistics. Now, you can track all your page data, including traffic, where your fans are coming from and how they are finding your page. This can give you valuable insight into how to create more traffic and what you’re doing right, and possibly what you’re doing wrong.
OnlyFans has many unique features I like to use to my advantage, and the above are just a few.
What are the OnlyFans Categories?
OnlyFans does not have a search function. Many people use a third-party site like OnlyFinder, which has categories like:
- By likes (free and non-free)
- By subscribers (free and non-free)
- By growth
- World map
- Free accounts
- Female profiles
- Male profiles
- Under $10
- Aged 18
What are OnlyFans Chat Types?
There are many types of chat on OnlyFans. You can send a variety of media. It’s good to keep uninteresting to keep your audience engaged. I send chats with pics and videos attached and regularly interact with my fan base. You can even record voice notes!
OnlyFans additionally offers:
- Automated welcome messages. These are great for new subscribers, and you can attach a special welcome gift too if you so desire.
- Mass messaging. Have something special planned? Or did you just shoot a really wet scene in the shower? Message all your fans and let them know you just uploaded it.
- Tipping. The more you interact with your subscribers, the more likely they are to tip you, so it’s a good idea to stay active and engaged — and make that money!
- Paid messages. You can send messages that are hidden behind a paywall that your subscribers need to unlock to see the content. This is a great way to make some extra money and get creative with what you put out there. The more creative, the more clicks you’re going to get.
Types of OnlyFans Member Accounts
There are essentially two types of OnlyFans member accounts. They are:
- Free accounts. About 90% of creator accounts are free right now. This means that if your account is free, anyone can follow you, see your pics, send you messages, etc. A free account is a great place to start and an excellent way to increase traffic to your site. From there you can do PPVs and a tip menu for custom content and other fun stuff. Some creators also have a free account to boost their VIP paid subscription accounts. There are many possibilities, you’ll know what’s best for you.
- Paid accounts. These are accounts that have a monthly subscription fee for users. The fee unlocks the page and all the creator offers, although, you can still do tip menus, PPVs, and other monetary offerings — the sky’s the limit! It’s recommended that you put a description of all your page offers and are very detailed so a user doesn’t subscribe and then be disappointed with your page. You want to be very detailed so they know exactly what they’re getting. A disappointed customer won’t come back or re-subscribe.
Another tip is to use your followers on other sites to promote your page and increase traffic that way. You can also do subscription bundles, offer the first month free, and give free welcoming and renewed subscription gifts. The key is engagement, so the more you offer and the more you do to keep your fans happy, the more they’ll come back and spend their green.
How Much Can You Earn on OnlyFans?
On OnlyFans, you can make as much or as little as you want. Creators say it’s all about finding your market, getting a following, engaging your audience so you keep them and build that fan base, and then maintaining your page regularly. The more time you put in, the more money you can make. If you want to do this part time, you’ll make part time money.
If you want to do this full time, you have the opportunity to make full-time money — and more. But don’t quit your day job yet, remember competition is fierce, and there are literally millions of creators out there. You need to think about who you are and what you do that’s unique and that can compete with what’s already out there.
I looked into some of the average earnings and this is what I found. For:
- Girls - the average income per month is $180. This number is low because there are sooooo many girls on OnlyFans that are working on the site, and some are working hard and making millions, and some are barely working their platform at all, and making very little.
- Guys - the average income for guys come sin at around $3000 per month. This number is much higher because the pool of men is much smaller. There are some men making millions and some not making very much at all, for the same reasons as above.
- Couple - the average income for a couple on OnlyFans is varied. A couple brought home $150K one month and it increased quickly to $500K. This is just an example. There are becoming an increasingly large amount of couple accounts on OnlyFans and you’ll get what you put in and what you can build your fan base up to.
- Trans - As a trans person, the average income is again about $200 per month. There is less competition than the girls category, but there is still a lot. You need to find your market and your fan base and build from there. If you do that and put in the time, you just might get to the top!
The average income for all these categories is really comparable. Most creators bring home a few hundred dollars per month. The top 1% are the ones that bring home 33% of all the earnings. If you can get into that ranking, you’ll be rolling in it, and I mean racking up those dollars. But it takes hard work, determination, and a whole lot of creativity.
Onlyfans Payout Methods, Percentages, Frequency and Chargebacks
OnlyFans charges 20% of transactions to all its creators. You can withdraw money from your account daily, with no maximum limit of withdrawals. There are many withdrawal options, depending on where you live, including:
- Direct transfer
- International transfer
The minimum amount you can withdraw ranges anywhere between $20 and $500 dollars, depending on the method you choose and where you are.
While OnlyFans is firm about not offering refunds, its site reads: "If a User seeks a chargeback or dispute from their credit card company, the User's access to OnlyFans may be discontinued or limited. If you believe your account has been limited in error, please contact support.” And OnlyFans support is responsive and extremely helpful if you have an issue.
Does Onlyfans Support Different Languages?
OnlyFans caters to 15 different languages throughout the world. As a user, you can change the language setting to your preference using the language setting button on the page. Creators can also post in the language they prefer. It is important to note though, that just because you change your language setting, it does not mean that the posts will also be changed — all content will still appear in its original format.
What is the Onlyfans Support Like
There are three different ways to contact OnlyFans support. They are the following:
- You can email them at email@example.com. Or for media inquiries, it is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is the “Create Ticket” option. Log in to your account, go to help and support, create ticket and follow the prompts from there.
- You can also ping them on Twitter by using the @OnlyFanssupport hashtag.
It can take a bit of time to get a response because of the many, many users that OnlyFans has. If it seems to be taking too long, it’s recommended to use another method than the one you originally used to gain their attention. Sometimes more ways than one is the best way.
Who Can Become an Onlyfans Model and What are the Requirements?
Virtually anyone can become a model on OnlyFans, all you need is some imagination and a little effort. There are no requirements needed — no certifications and no accreditations.
I’ve broken it down into 5 simple steps.
- Create an account. It's free and easy to set up an OnlyFans account and there's no contract for you or your subscribers.
- Set your subscription rate.
- Promote your OnlyFans everywhere, including all your other social media accounts.
- Plan your OnlyFans content and get creative.
- Retain your fans — keep them engaged!
Onlyfans Website Traffic Stats
In March of 2022, OnlyFans had 536.2 million visitors to its site, with an average of 1.9 pages visited, and the average site duration visit was 16:49, according to SEMRush. That’s A LOT of visitors that have to unlock paywalls to get in. Are you seeing dollar signs yet? There are many opportunities out there, you just have to find them.
OnlyFans is an all-access subscription-based platform, where all sorts of creators come to showcase their talents. It’s a place for many to come and just be themselves, and the awesome thing is, they get to make money doing it. The average person makes $184 per month, but the highest paid creator (Blac Chyna) makes 20 million per month. The possibilities are endless and so is the income potential.
OnlyFans is a fun, legit, and safe site for creators and subscribers alike. Join me, and come do what you’re truly passionate about, or come see who and what you’re really into, and get on this awesome platform today!
How can I start an OnlyFans without a following?
You can start an OnlyFans without a following by taking the steps listed above and then promoting yourself on every social media platform you have. When I started, I didn’t have a following, but I do now and that was through the hard work of promotion, taking care of my subscribers with gifts, affordable PPVs, and subscription bundle offerings. Engage the subscribers you get to keep them and promote yourself to get that foot traffic to your site.
I’m a guy, how do I start an OnlyFans?
As a guy, the steps are the same, and the advice as the same. It’s promotion and engagement. It also helps to find that niche people are looking for. What makes you different? What makes you, you? What will drive people to subscribe? These are all things to think about when starting your own OF page.
How should we start a couples OnlyFans page?
As a couple, I’ll give you the same advice I gave the guys above. Promotion, engagement, and finding that niche. Do some research and look at the market. See what other creators are doing, see what’s saturated, and see what niche you can get into and make awesome.
Do I have to show my face on OnlyFans?
You do not have to show your face on your OnlyFans page. You do, however, have to show your ID when you create an account if you are going to be a creator. This is kept safe and secure by OnlyFans servers though. On your page, you are free to show as little or as much as you want. There are many that have banging bods and only show those — or just their feet.
The options are limitless. If you do choose not to show your face, you probably need to do a bit more work to get subscribers to your page. Some XXX work always helps!
Should I use a fake name on OnlyFans?
This is really a personal preference. Ideally, you want to use a name similar to your names on your other social media accounts so you can use them to promote yourself. On the other hand, some users don’t like people to know they have an OnlyFans account so they use another name that’s unlike their own. If you do this, I do recommend also having and Instagram, Twitter, and possibly Facebook account under your OF name so that you can promote yourself across all platforms.
How should I come up with some OnlyFans name ideas?
Even though it may seem small, coming up with your username is very important. You ideally want something that coincides with your other social media accounts, and you want to have something that also says what your niche is.
For example, if you’re into cosplay, put cosplay somewhere in your name. Users can’t see your pictures before subscribing so your username and bio need to be catchy.
Here are some ideas that should help:
- If you’re an actress or model, come up with something that relates to what you do. For example Jennifer Douglas might make “JenDouglasModel” her profile name.
- If you’re into cosplay, make your name cute and try to incorporate cosplay. You might make your username something like “MiaMystikCosplay” if your name is Mia
- If you’re into video games and fantasy, use a play on words with your name and your favorite game or fantasy character. You can play up anything with some sexy x’s or a tribute to a character’s voluptuous side.
- Keep is simple with just your name and no symbols or characters added. Names like JenLovesYou or even JennyDFan are great to work with and search for.
- Keep it short. Anything longer than about 15 characters and the search engine starts to miss you. Short, sweet, sexy, and to the point!
Onlyfans are competiting against many others such as: